Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Journey with me through my next adventure!










well I have decided to share my doll making experience with you step by step, as I create, not sure exactly how she or he may turn out.But I know it will be lots of fun. so lets get started. I am a step ahead on this little gal.I have already made all her body parts but she is not completley together yet. I used wool roving to stuff her body, a tad bit of ragg fuilling in the torso area to give her a little bit of a heavier feel. I love to hold a doll with a little bit of heaviness to her. I have started the paperclay overlay on her head and oulined her eye area in pencil to see if her facial deminsions are correct.
I will be posting a picture of what I have already begun later on today. Her face was completley hand sculpted.
Those cheeks and that pouty mouth are so adorable.












1 comment:

~Tonya said...

Hi Melissa,

I can't wait to see how your dollie turns out. I have yet to takle clay over material. I have been reading up on it and collecting supplies. I think it will be so much fun...once I try it. It all takes time thou.

Smiles,
~Tonya